skip to main content
Student Records Request

Student Records Request

The Data & Accountability Department provides school records to current and former students of Gateway Community Charters (GCC).

The types of records that Student Records may be able to provide include the following:
  • Attendance Records
  • Enrollment History Records
  • Immunization Records
When requesting records from Student Records by fax or email, the following information must be included:

  • A photo copy of a valid picture ID, such as a driver's license or passport;
  • Name the student was registered under when they attended GCC;
  • Date of birth;
  • Last school attended in GCC, if known;
  • Contact Phone Number;
  • Actual Signature and date signed;
  • Type of record(s) requested; and
  • an email address to send requested records.

How do I obtain copies of Special Education records, such as IEPs?

The Special Education department oversees student Special Education records and IEPs.  You can obtain copies of these records by contacting the Special Education department.